Lubricants Sales Executive Job, Sales & Marketing Kenyan Job Vacancies,
- To achieve monthly sales targets and grow sales month by month;
- Monitor the market environment by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
- To establish contact with potential clients through direct communication, face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations;
- Submitting activity and sales reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly territory analyses;
- Offering client quotations and managing client accounts;
- Ensure the station maintains minimum stock cover and follow up on stations lubricants supplies;
- Supporting marketing activities and activations; and
- Performing any other duties as may be prescribed by the supervisor.
- An undergraduate degree or a diploma in Sales and Marketing or related studies;
- Valid driving license;
- At least 2 years’ sales experience in FMCG environment
How to Apply
Please note that this role is based in Mombasa. Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 16th Sept 2021. Clearly indicate the job title.