Madison Asset Assistant Business Development Manager (Institutional Business) Job in Kenya 2019
Madison Asset Management Services Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment management Company in Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the following new position which will be based at its Head Office in Madison House.
Assistant Business Development Manager – Institutional Business
The Assistant Business Development Manager- Institutional Business position is newly created. The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House. It will report to the Business Development Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to maximize business generated from Institutional customers.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Assist the Business Development Manager in growing sales of Unit Trust and Wealth Management products marketed through the Institutional Businesses sector;
- Grow the number of Institutional Business clients and maintain high level of client relationship;
- Recruit, train and manage Institutional Business agents and generate enhanced fund mobilization;
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities and generate increased production from the Institutional Business sector.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; post graduate qualifications in marketing would be an added advantage;
- Training on sales and marketing;
- Several years’ in sales and marketing experience preferably in the financial services industry;
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive;
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships;
- Adequate leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above positions are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th March, 2019.