Madison Asset Assistant Business Development Manager (Retail Business) Job in Kenya 2019
Madison Asset Management Services Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading Investment management Company in Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the following new position which will be based at its Head Office in Madison House.
The Operations Manager position is newly created and will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House.
The position will report to the General Manager and will work closely with other team members in order to maximize efficiency in delivery of service to our wealth management and unit trust customers.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Day to day operational management activities, including customer service;
- Clients and agents registration activities and records maintenance;
- Clients fund receipting and withdrawal processes;
- Unit Trust Fund and Segregated funds administration;
- Settlement of investments with custodians;
- Preparation of reports in accordance with client and regulator reports;
- Review of existing operation policies and processes for approval by senior management and the Board of Directors.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following:
- A minimum of a business degree in a relevant field; a Master’s degree would be an added advantage;
- Current membership of professional bodies;
- Several years’ operations experience in the investment or related industry
- Candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the investments industry;
- Candidates should have a demonstrable interest in developing a career in fund management;
- Good leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above positions are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 8th March, 2019.