Maintenance Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Kenya, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is one of the leading paint manufacturers. They seek to recruit and experienced person in the role of Maintenance Engineer. The ideal candidate is someone with solid experience in similar capacity within a manufacturing environment.
Salary: KES 70,000 – 120,000
- Accountable for Mechanical reliability of plant with ability to measure plant reliability and report improving trends throughout the year.
- Provide Engineering support, including attendance at relevant operational meetings and cross-sectional morning meetings, as well as own sectional meetings.
- Control of maintenance spending not to exceed budget.
- Ensure control of routine maintenance activities for both plant, utilities and process area.
- Generate PM plans, executions and reports.
- Start up and shut down PM plans with clear responsibilities and accountability.
- Stay up to date on maintenance techniques and innovations.
- Ensure usage of work permits as needed.
- Implementation of Kaizen Principles & 5s.
- Implementation of Code of Conduct within section and subordinates.
- Building Ownership Culture with in section – My place or My machine concept.
- Any other tasks assigned as per business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Plant option
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar capacity
Key skills and attributes required
- Effective technical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
If you possess requisite qualifications for this role, send us your application to email@example.com clearly quoting “MAINTENANCE ENGINEER” on the email subject line. Your application should reach us not later than 31st January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
DO NOT ATTACH any scanned certificates