Marketing & Admin Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs in Kenya,
Employer- Revodesign Studios Ltd
POSITION: Marketing &Admin Position (20k-30)
- Marketing qualification
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Degree from a reputable university
- Self-driven individual, quick learner, and a team player.
- Weekly Marketing database and follow-up
- Ecommerce website input
- Oversee and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- promotional activities
- compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- writing and proofreading creative copy
- maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- organising events and product exhibitions
- updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- monitoring performance
- managing campaigns on social media.
- Digital and online marketing
- Maintain the contacts and record database of suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, clients and other stakeholders of the company.
- Maintain office supplies inventory
- Maintain accurate records of administration tasks
- Ensure that the office is clean, secure and safe at all times.
- Manage the organization’s reception area: Respond to general enquiries
- Ensure that the telephones, water and sanitation facilities are well maintained.
- Manage the travel schedule of Staff
- Assist in printing, scanning, responding to emails and other duties when requested
- Take down minutes during staff meetings
- Prepare administration reports
- Welcome Guests and prepare conference room for meetings
- Develop and implement an effective filing system for all administration tasks and procedures.
- Any other duties as may be required the Directors of the company.
How To Apply
Send detailed CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 16th October, 2020, 5:00 PM. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All the best!