Position: Marketing Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is looking to hire an independent, dynamic, go-getter, hands-on, results oriented Marketing Executive who has some basic accounting and finance knowledge to join our Company (on consultancy terms) and play a critical role in business development and winning new clients and work.
The ideal candidate should be a Kenyan citizen of 25-35 years of age.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role includes actively meeting potential clients (on our database) and exploring business opportunities with them while also building a new pipeline of clients from various sources.
- You will be expected to meet between 5 – 7 potential clients on a daily basis and send proposals, follow up and win work.
- You will also explore tender opportunities and where applicable, pursue them accordingly.
- This is not an office/desk job rather this role requires a lot of field visits, follow ups, active interactions with potential clients and prompt responses to all queries (emails or phone).
The successful candidate will be required to have the following demonstrable skills and competencies:
- The applicant will be expected to have a degree, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an excellent command on English and Swahili
- Be able to interact with new people (of all levels) freely and professionally
- Possess business acumen and have strong hunger for business growth.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com indicating Marketing Executive as the subject line by 27th January 2020.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement