Optim Systems Limited is a HR consultancy offering HR solutions to its clients.
We currently seek to engage a Marketing Manager.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Achieving the set target numbers
- Implemented measure to improve sales yields
- Grow client base per the strategic plan and set targets
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Implement measures to improve sales yields
- Adherence to employee’s trainings conducted in a given period
- Good and sound technical knowledge
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate the ability to meet the above criteria, please submit your application letter with expected salary, along with detailed CV & testimonials to reach by 31st January 2019.
Send documents to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.