Marketing Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking hire a Marketing Manager.
Reports to: This position reports operationally to the General Manager.
The Marketing Manager manages the marketing strategy, advertising, promoting and sales of a hospitality property’s products. He/she also manages the hotel as a brand, or makes sure the hotel is a true representative of a brand.
- Successfully promoting and managing the brand
- Working with advertising agencies
- Managing relationships with agencies and partners
- Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Monitoring competition
- Supervising the Marketing and Sales Department staff
- Generating new ideas for customer incentives and accommodation or business packages and other sales and marketing duties.
- Manage, develop, create marketing materials and campaigns, mostly on digital and social platforms, but also traditional media
- Have a background in hospitality
- Experience in selling hotels and must bring onboard new clients to the hotel’s database
- Deep knowledge and B2C experience in digital and social platforms
- Leadership and interpersonal skills fostering a team environment in a rapidly growing company
- Outstanding communication skills in framing POV, strong reporting and analytical skills
- Track record and ability to function without layered corporate support prioritizing long term corporate goals with short term location based performance objectives
- Use current technology for the benefit of the hospitality property, for example social media such as blogs, twitter and RSS feeds if they can be used appropriately.
- Think creatively to come up with exciting new campaigns
- High proficiency in office communication, graphics, video and marketing tools
- Meaningful interest in mixed reality, gaming, art, nightlife, entertainment, hospitality and community engagement
How to Apply
Send your CV email@example.com