Marketing Officer Jobs (3 POSTS), Sale & Marketing Jobs in Kenya, GDC Sacco Jobs
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies;
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations;
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise the Sacco’s brand
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to plan advertising and promotional campaigns for
the Sacco’s products and services;
- Liaise with members to ensure that all marketing activities are successful;
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for the Sacco’s promotion and
- Preparing content for social media updates and share with ICT for release
- Execute communication to members;
- Recruitment of new members;
- Recruitment of new organizations;
- Selling of Sacco products to members;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to timeAcademic
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/ Management, Commerce (marketing), Entrepreneurship or its equivalent A minimum of three (3) years of practical experience in marketing or public relations in a service industry
- Membership with relevant professional body (MSK, CIM) will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player and committed to achieve Sacco’s goals;
- Ability to travel to target counties;
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, negotiation, analytical persuasion, motivation, problem solving and flexible;
- Ability to develop and deliver change management strategies linked to service
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply in writing and submit the application enclosing;
- A detailed C.V
- Current and Expected remuneration,
- Copies of Academic, Professional certificates and Testimonials
addressed to: –
GDC Sacco Ltd.
P. O. Box 896-00216
So as to reach him on or before 24th January, 2020. Applicants must clearly indicate the position they are applying for on the envelope.
Email applications will NOT be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for subsequent interviews and selection.