Brookhurst International School – Offering British National Curriculum (Year 4 – 13)
Job Vacancy: Marketing Officer
Brookhurst International is a co-education institution that offers British National Curriculum and IGCSE / GCE systems of education.
The school has preparatory, secondary and A level sections and is located in Kiserian, Kajiado county 20 kilometers from Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our mission is to transform our learners to become outstanding personalities capable of impacting the world positively.
We focus on achieving excellence in academics, talents and character of the learners. We have won national and international awards in sports and in academic performance.
Further, we are a Christian based school that believes in providing the best services to humanity as per biblical teachings.
About the job vacancy: Brookhurst has an effective virtual learning platform in response to the COVID 19 where all schools in Kenya were closed in March 2020. We require a dynamic, self-driven person to focus on increasing enrolment and brand building. Digital marketing will be a key component in marketing and we require the candidate to have experience in this area.
Key activities of the marketing officer
- Undertake digital marketing activities
- To formulate an effective marketing strategy and ensure it is executed
- Increase brand awareness of the school
- Activate alumnae association with students and parents
- Increase engagement with the public and potential students, parents and guardians
- Increase enrolment of students to match the current resource capacity
- Focus on customer service and build relationships
- Strengthen communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Build customer relationship with parents and partners
- Build the brand of the school
- Train the staff on customer service and other relevant areas
- Develop a loyalty program for the students and parents
Key qualifications for teachers
- A first degree in Business with specialization in Marketing
- A masters in Marketing or strategic management will be an added advantage
- Experience in sales and marketing for not less than five years
- A qualification in communication /journalism will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and certification in digital marketing is a key advantage
Send three-page cvs and no other attachments.
Send CV email@example.com by 20th August 2020.
If you do not hear from us by 5th September 2020 consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.