Mater Hospital Radiographer Job in Kenya 2019
Job Title: Radiographer
The Mater Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
Reporting to the Radiology Manager / Chief Radiographer.
The successful applicants will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Perform all x-ray and fluoroscopic procedures
- Perform all CT Scanning procedures
- Operating the Image Intensifier in Theatre during surgery
- Performing Mammography
- General Radiography in Accident & Emergency department
- Participate on shift system [24 hour coverage]
- Process, verify & maintain patients’ information
- Maintaining equipment, accessories and stocks
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- Able to perform full body CT scan procedures
- Knowledge in Cardiac imaging will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and Detail oriented
- Up to date Registered Member of Society of Radiographers (SORK)
- Licensed by Radiation Protection Board (RPB)
- Computer Literate
- Minimum work experience of 3 years in a busy facility
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, names and contacts of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than 30th March 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.