Media House Production Assistant Job in Hargeisa, Somaliland 2019
Vacancy: Production Assistant – Printing / Media House
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Hargeisa, Somaliland
Salary: USD 800 + Accommodation
Job Purpose: Read job order and ensure screens, colors, and sheets and all kinds of printouts are accurate according to job specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review printing orders to decide settings and adjustments to setup manually controlled the printouts equipment according to customers’ requirements
- Mixing and load ink, clean machines
- Compare ink prepared for printing run with color sample to confirm accuracy of match
- Schedule, delegate, and ensure performance of all equipment maintenance following maintenance procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area; cleans up any major spills as they occur and wipes down machine and surrounding area at end of each shift
- Count and record quantities printed, Assist other positions with screen printing process
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Continuously communicates with operating assistant to maintain awareness of any problems with printers/printing
- Monitors ink/adhesive levels during printing, replenishing as necessary to maintain quality prints.
- Assure a backup of all work in progress and archived completed work is done in a timely manner
- Coordinate, order and manage all inventory supplies to ensure minimum waste and spoilage.
- Performing other duties are required.
Qualifications and work experience
- Education: secondary or any diploma related to IT o Printing production.
- Atleast 3 years experienced in print and digital production house.
- Generally, work a standard 8:00 am to 8:30 pm including 4 hours’ lunch break as per company policy.
- Working extra hours, weekends and public holidays when required.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates to send applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 4th March,2019.
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
Career management Centre is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on any basis.