Medical Laboratory Officer Internships, Laboratory Technologist Jobs In Kenya, PSC Jobs,
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Medical Laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board (KMLTTB); and
- Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
- Responsibilities shall be mutually agreed upon and assigned by the supervisors and in line with the regulations governing specific professional areas of deployment.
Duration of Internship
Twelve (12) months.
The intern will be paid by the Ministry of Health a monthly stipend at a rate to be determined by the Public Service Commission for degree, diploma and certificate holders.
On successful completion of the Internship Programme, the intern will be awarded a certificate and registration by the regulatory bodies where applicable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the requisite qualifications should submit their applications ONLINE through the Public Service Commission’s job portal accessible through www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 16th January 2020 at 5:00pm:
THE COMMISSION SECRETARY/CEO
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the FORM. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution. Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce ORIGINALS of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.