2. Medical Laboratory Technicians III, POSTS (5) MCPSB/DHES/2/2021
(a)Duties and Responsibilities
Decontaminating working benches; receiving and scrutinizing laboratory requisition forms and specimens for accuracy; preparing clients for collection of specimens; receiving, collecting, labeling and registering specimens; disaggregating specimens for processing and analysis; and performing routine diagnostic tests.
(b)Requirements for Appointment
I. Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
II. Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and
III. Technologists Board.
IV. Valid practicing license from the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board.
V. Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent & Pensionable
Job Group: “G”
Salary: As prescribed by the Salaries & Remuneration Commission (SRC)
MANDATORY INTEGRITY CLEARANCE
All applicants in the above positions must be Kenyan citizens and should meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by obtaining the following:
• Clearance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
• Clearance certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
• Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
• Clearance of good conduct
• Clearance certificate from the Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
• Clearance from former employer where applicable.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and Qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Machakos County Website: http://machakosgovernment.co.ke/jobs or Email: email@example.com
so as to reach the undersigned on or before 23rd May 2021 at 5:00p.m (East African Time).
Applicants must attach scanned copies of academic certificates, professional certificates & National Identification card.
Email Applicants must fill the official job application form accessible from Machakos County website then scan and send together with scanned copies of academic certificates, professional certificates, National Identification card and integrity clearance documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
The Shortlisted Candidates will be required to:
1. Produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Machakos County Government is an equal opportunity employer; Women, Persons with Disabilities and other disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply.
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS