HAWI Family Hospital offers Outpatient ,Inpatient, ANC/Maternity, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Dental, Laboratory services and etc. We are located at Oyugis town along Kisumu, Kisii highway opposite Kasimba primary.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitoring and providing appropriate clinical care (medical and surgical) to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Admitting patients requiring special care followed by investigations and treatment.
- Examining and talking to patients to diagnose their medical conditions.
- Carrying out specific procedures, e.g. performing operations and specialist investigations;
- Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress.
- Issuing a preliminary discharge summary to each patient prior to them leaving hospital, in accordance with service specifications.
- Maintaining patient rights and be aware of cultural differences when dealing with patients.
- Liaising with other medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment.
- Reporting on-call (off shifts, weekends and holidays) as scheduled.
- Ensuring that comprehensive hospital medical records for all in and outpatients are accurately filled.
- Providing educational and clinical experience for clinical staff.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Must be registered with the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board and hold a valid practicing license.
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- A minimum of 2 Year Post Enrollment Experience in a busy hospital.
Method of Application
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 December. 2021