Job Description For Medical Sales Representative.
1. Achieving sales target and market share within the allocated territory.
2. Planning for weekly and monthly work schedules and arranging appointments with healthcare providers.
3. Visiting Physicians to promote Pan Pharmaceuticals Ltd products as per the company marketing strategies
4. Detailing the Pan Pharmaceuticals Ltd branded products to the Physicians, Pharmacists, Cos and nurses with the aim of increasing demand and customer base.
5. Driving Pan Pharmaceuticals Ltd product sales mainstream thus quantity, price and movement to customers as well as uplifting consignment stocks available.
6. Ensure the consistent availability of Pan Pharmaceuticals Ltd branded products in the allocated territory and targeted outlets.
7. Gather competitors’ information through own market intelligence by monitoring competitors activities and competitors products.
8. Stays informed on market trends about activities of health matters in the allocated territory and identify areas that require improvements.
9. Providing feedback of sales management on the San e Force system on customer requests, responses to promotions in promoting product access.
10. Ensure compliance with relevant Pan Pharmaceuticals Ltd Policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Should Qualify For The
1. University degree preferably Sciences: BSC Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biomedical science, Pharmaceutical Science, Biotechnology
2. Fresh Entry Level graduate candidates.
3. Strong communication skills.
4. Good English both oral and written.
5. Ability to set priorities and manage multiple customers.
6. Digital literacy and innovative thinking.