The Catholic Diocese of Nakuru (CDN) Mercy Mission Hospital Annex, wishes to recruit a highly motivated, competent, honest and remarkably talented Pharmaceutical Technologist.
Job Ref: CDN/HR/018/027/2020
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner.
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
Qualification / Skills
- Must be a holder of a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputable institution.
- The applicant MUST HAVE 3 years experience working in a hospital or a busy health facility.
- Excellent use of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills (written and oral) and etiquette.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Customer focused and always willing to go the extra mile.
- Pharmacy & Poisons Board certification is MANDATORY.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a current and detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to:
Catholic Diocese of Nakuru
P.O. Box 938 – 20100
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting the vacant position (Pharmaceutical Technologist) on the subject line so as to be received by 31st January 2020.
Applicants MUST INDICATE CURRENT & EXPECTED CONSOLIDATED SALARY in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.