Job Position: Telesales Representatives
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Salary: Ksh 20,000 to 40,000 depending on experience and subject to sales.
Job Summary: Our client, a leading microfinance organization in Nairobi is looking to hire a reliable and qualified candidate to fill in the Tele-sales representatives position.
Roles and responsibilities
- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business owners, individuals, corporate executives and influential personnel with clients.
- Administer all clients’ queries on financial issues, manage effective resolution of all customer complaints.
- Improving visibility and brand image of the company.
- Directly selling and promoting company products to the assigned markets using mobile phones and sms.
- Acquisition & customer portfolio management
- Marketing products and services on a daily basis to prospective customers
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business administration, accounting or any other related field.
- More than 2 years in the relationship officer/tele sales representative in MFIs would be the most favorable.
- Must have had experience in a microfinance setup dealing with Logbook loans
- Must be fully aware of the Loan process of a Logbook Loan
- Applicants must be a closer person (able to convince and close a sale)
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work well in a team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to apply through firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2022 quoting the job title and the salary expectation on the subject line.
Please note Workforce Africa does not charge candidates for job placement.