Job Title: Mobile Phones Sales Supervisor
The position covers Nairobi, Coast, Nakuru, Eldoret and Machakos.
- Conduct sales meetings;
- Prepare in advance and conduct regular sales meetings
- Review performance of salesmen
- DMS Evaluation: – Evaluate salesmen performance on DMS and report to management;
- Reviewing Occurrence Book with the General Manager;
- Competition Analysis on a quarterly basis;
- Setting monthly targets (before 1st of every month);
- Supervise sales crew: – Ensure sales operations run smoothly;
- Sales Analysis – Monthly, quarterly, retail vs stockist;
- Sales Agenda documentation – Minutes for meetings, reports etc;
- Establish effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales team;
- Reporting training gaps;
- Review financial data that affects your departments’ profit centers;
- Formulation of a calendar of events yearly aligning them to our core business;
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization;
- Ensuring salesmen follow the structured call while on route;
- Writing a market analysis report quarterly and presenting it during sales review meetings;
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in Sales. Phone/TV/Computer sale background will be a distinct advantage;
- A business related Bachelors degree;
- Knowledge on social media advertising will be an added advantage;
- Flexible working hours (Long working hours);
- Knowledgeable in IT;
- Good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 11th January 2020.
Clearly indicate the job title.