Technical Advisor Job, Current NGO Kenyan Jobs 2021,
ICAP of Columbia University (registered in Kenya as Center for International Programs-Kenya) is working in partnership with the Ministry of Health to strengthen Public Health Initiatives in Kenya.
Applications are invited for the following fixed term PROJECT RISE POSITIONS
JOB TITLE: Technical Advisor – Monitoring and Evaluation
Overall Job Function
To provide technical support in the planning and implementation of Evaluation and Research activities within ICAP HIV prevention, care and treatment program in coordination with the national and county Ministries of Health. The Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Advisor is responsible for the planning and conduct of evaluation and research development of tools and training.
- Facilitate and offer technical support in planning and implementing of evaluation and research activities, including protocol design, implementation, data collection, data analysis and reporting writing.
- Provide technical support and guidance to study coordinators at all stages of the evaluation and research.
- Build and support multi-disciplinary teams required for the conduct of the evaluation and research.
- Complete and compile all necessary research documentation and information to gain appropriate regulatory and ethical approval.
- Ensure adherence to research methodology and evaluation standards, and ethical protocols.
- Identifying research and evaluation staff capacity building needs, facilitating access to capacity building opportunities, and providing training and mentorship.
- To lead design and analysis of data for key conference presentations and manuscripts.
- Contribute to the development of ICAP Program/MER strategy, methodology and processes.
- Degree in epidemiology and/or medical statistics
- At least 5 years’ experience in evaluation and research.
- Strong statistical data analysis skills in the health field.
How to Apply
All applications including a current CV, telephone number and 3 referees (one who should be at least your current/previous supervisor) should be sent to the Country Director, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before September 23rd 2021.