Community Health Development Officer Job, County Government Kenya Jobs 2022,
Murang’a County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions;
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying common ailments and minor Injuries at the community level for appropriate action;
- Identifying and referring health cases to the appropriate health facilities;
- Coordinating community health activities;
- Collating health data from household level for analysis;
- Sensitizing and disseminating health information to the community;
- Identifying defaulters of health interventions and referring them to appropriate health facilities;
- Convening meetings for dialogue and action days in collaboration with other stakeholders;
- Requisitioning refills for the community health workers kits.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Community Health, Public Health, Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Counseling, Social Work, Community Development, Nutrition, Health Systems Management, Health Education/Promotion or Population and Health from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
Salary Scale: The salary will be in Job Group “J” and other benefits attached to this position will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on Wednesday 4th May 2022.
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.