Engineering Assistants Job, Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies,
This is job opening is attributed to the continued growth and a need to strengthen their team. They are looking for self-motivated, qualified, competent, seasoned and talented professionals capable of operating in a fast paced and demanding environment.
Nairobi Water and sewerage company Limited is mandated to provide water and sanitation services within the county of Nairobi.
Providing support to civil engineers in planning, design, construction, supervision and management of water and wastewater projects and works
- Supervise Civil Engineering works while ensuring that the project matches client specifications.
- Inspection and monitoring water and wastewater work progress and keeping detailed records of work.
- Collection of relevant data to assist in the design of Engineering projects
- Referring to plans and taking photographs of work, along with measurements and samples.
- Working between an office and construction sites.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of water and wastewater Operators, Artisans and laborers.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized learning institution.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy civil works environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements for the position, send your application in confidence, clearly indicating your name and daytime contacts.
Kindly include your detailed and updated CV with three referees including their daytime contacts. Also include testimonials and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Remember to include the job reference number of the job applied for in the application.
Seal the application envelope and indicate on the top the job reference number.
Send or Deliver the application to the address below.
Nairobi Water and Sewerage Company Limited
Kampala Road, Off Enterprise Road, Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 30656 – 00100
Nairobi – Kenya
Application Deadline: 10th December 2021, 4 p.m
The recruitment team will contact shortlisted candidates only.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nairobi City Water and Services company is an equal opportunity employer.