National Bank – A Subsidiary of KCB Group Plc
Position Title: BCM Manager
Available Position: 1
Location: Head Office
Reporting to: Head ICT Security
Position Scope: Responsible for the implementation of ICT business continuity and disaster recovery plans, procedures and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analysis and documentation in line with IT policy and procedures and in a manner that provides effective continuity or restoration of ICT infrastructure and systems for business.
- Implement, monitor and report on the ICT business continuity framework
- Implement business systems and data backup and recovery schedules, plans, tests and actions in line with the ICT policy
- Implement continuity and recovery plans for physical locations with critical assets including primary and recovery ICT sites.
- Test documented continuity and recovery strategies and plans in line with ICT policy
- Analyze impact on, and risk to, essential business functions or information systems to identify acceptable recovery time periods and resource requirements.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests to sustain and maintain ICT business continuity standards for the ICT infrastructure and systems and take correction measures thereof.
- Report on the ICT business continuity plans, tests, initiatives and actions in line with ICT policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank policies, procedures, regulatory standards and guidelines
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related field from a recognized university
- ICT BCM Standards/Management Certification that relate to current technologies.
- Five (5) years in an IT environment in a financial or telco industry with at least three (3) years in ICT Business Continuity Management Banking operations or financial services or telco experience
- Knowledge of ICT security governance standards and data management
- Experience in support of Core banking systems
- Experience in Systems Administration
- Knowledge of systems infrastructure support
- Knowledge on file processing and file formats
- Experience in Disaster recovery planning and Business Continuity planning
- Project management skills
- Proactive and positive attitude and self-directed; ability to work in a team environment or independently
- Excellent communication skills.
- Integrity, honesty and Agility
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE to Login into Taleo Recruitment Portal to apply if you meet the role requirements stated above by Friday, 23rd October 2020.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process