New KCC Factory Engineer Job in Kenya 2019
Join the largest dairy processor and be a part of a dynamic team delivering life’s goodness everyday.
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, La Yoghurt, Gold Crown and KCC Fresh among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacant position:
Job Purpose: To coordinate and supervise the general engineering activities at the factory level.
- Installation of all electrical equipment as well as instruments for measuring, controlling and indicating.
- Attending to machine breakdowns and supervising daily maintenance.
- Ensuring preventive maintenance is carried out periodically.
- Coordinating the reorder of supplies and parts.
- Maintaining records and reporting on activities in the location.
- Conducting training of new employees.
- Supervising and coordinating the duties of the engineering staff.
- Providing technical guidance to staff as well as training and inducting the new employees.
- Overseeing the facilities’ safety requirements and ensuring fire-fighting equipment is sound and all statutory requirements.
- Compiling reports on the activities in the sub-section.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical) or its equivalent
- Four (5) years’ work experience in a busy manufacturing sector.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic supervisory skills
Visit our website www.newkcc.co.ke for detailed job descriptions.
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
N/B: Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”