New KCC Factory Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Join the largest dairy processor and be a part of a dynamic team delivering life’s goodness everyday.
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, La Yoghurt, Gold Crown and KCC Fresh among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacant position:
Purpose: To manage and coordinate all the activities within a factory
- Overseeing the administrative and technical aspects of the different sections in the factory
- Allocating duties and instructing the supervisors in the various sections
- Reviewing, approving and advising on internal reports from the various sections
- Approving all accounting and internal control documentation
- Advising the Head of Production on key issues that impact the production function
- Assessing and appraising the performance of factory management staff
- Preparing the factory budget for management
- Ensuring production targets are achieved
- Ensuring production controls on raw materials, packaging materials and utilities
- Assisting in the sourcing and procurement of milk within his/her region
- Acting as NKCC’s representative in charge of affairs within the defined region of operation
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelors’ Degree in Food Science and Technology, Dairy Technology or related field
- Certified in ISO Systems Management / Quality Management Systems / Food Management Systems
- Six (6) years’ work experience as a Production Supervisor or Quality Assurance Officer in a milk processing plant
- Good people management skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to develop self and others through coaching
- Ability to work under immense pressure with no supervision
Visit our website www.newkcc.co.ke for detailed job descriptions.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
N/B: Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”