New KCC Plant Manager Job in Kenya 2019
Join the largest dairy processor and be a part of a dynamic team delivering life’s goodness everyday.
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Limited is the leading Dairy Company in the Country re-known for its world class brands that include KCC Butter, Ghee, Gold Crown, Safariland, Mala, La Yoghurt, Gold Crown and KCC Fresh among others.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and result driven person to fill the following vacant position:
Purpose: To facilitate the procurement of milk, extension services and all administrative operations at the cooling plant.
- Ensuring the milk received is of good quality and right quantities
- Handling farmers and milk suppliers’ concerns
- Ensuring plant operations are cost effective
- Reporting plant issues to the head office
- Controlling and monitoring all resources
- Supporting events such as Farmers Field Days, workshops and forums
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bachelors’ degree in Animal Science Animal Husbandry or related field.
- Five (5) years’ experience in the Dairy Industry
- Proficient with office computer applications
- Prior experience supervising a unit / others doing similar work
- Excellent analytical skills
- Well-developed report writing skills
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills
Visit our website www.newkcc.co.ke for detailed job descriptions.
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
N/B: Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”