NGO Finance and Operations Coordinator Job in Kenya 2019
Our client is a Non-Governmental Organization engaged in civic rights and democracy promotion activities; works and supports local implementing partners in the region.
We are looking for a self-driven and experienced individual to fill the position of Finance and Operations Coordinator who will report to the Executive Director.
Successful candidates will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role, Bachelor of Commerce degree in Finance or related course and CPA K. Candidates with experience from the development / civil society sector are encouraged to apply.
Among others, the role will:
- Provide leadership to the finance and operations department.
- This also includes safeguarding the integrity of finance processes and organisational assets.
- Support programme budgeting and monitoring.
- Prepare various financial reports as per the organisational formats.
- Manage payroll and submission of relevant statutories
- Supervise the administration functions of the organization
- Support project partners in budgets, capacity building and ensure financial processes arid policies of the organisation are adhered to.
If you are the one we are looking for, please send your updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before Friday 8th March 2019.
Women are encouraged to apply.