Nikodigi Services Branch Managers Jobs in Mombasa, Eldoret and Kisumu 2019
Exciting Career Opportunities in Technology and Innovation Sector
Branch Managers for Mombasa, Eldoret and Kisumu
Our client, NikoDigi is a startup registered in Kenya to provide Saccos with a digital core-banking system and digitize the transport sector in the country. NikoDigi targets all Micro / Bosa Sacco’s in the country, the various players in the transport industry as well as the consumers of these services.
The Company has three lines of business namely Nikodigi Automated Sacco Management System, Bodacare Solutions and Fikisha Deliveries.
In line with this objective, they would like to recruit Branch Managers to oversee their business in three major towns namely Mombasa, Kisumu and Eldoret.
Branch Managers – Nikodigi Services Limited
Role Overview: The branch Managers will be in charge of the entire branch operations covering business operations, business development, human resources, team management, reporting, client relations, accounting among others.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the day to day operations of the company within the town/region;
- Coming up with the branch budget and revenue projections and ensuring follow up of achievements and addressing variances;
- Managing the entire team and supervising their work and duties in the different areas;
- Managing the staff in the branch in terms of performance, motivations, records etc;
- Training the team that will in turn train and engage with clients on the various NikoDigi services;
- Managing relations with various stakeholders like clients, suppliers, partners and agents;
- Maintaining a professional and friendly office to ensure customer experience is optimized ;
- Managing the performance of the entire branch and the product portfolio to ensure profitability;
- Handling any Issues raised by our clients and partners and escalating them where necessary;
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with potential NikoDigi partners;
- Overseeing the development and implementation of marketing campaigns and strategies for NikoDigi portfolio;
- Write reports and provide feedback to the management on the branch progress;
- Carrying out market research to establish how the products are performing and gaude competitor actions;
- Monitoring the various branch activities and issuing reports on the same to head office;
- A relevant business Degree or Diploma in business management or related field.
- Strong industry and product knowledge of the technology or services sector;
- Experience as a Head of Department/ Team Leader/ Section Head in a busy office;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Good communication and reporting skills;
- Knowledge of Sacco sector/SMES/Microfinance or Technology Driven operations;
- Possess entrepreneurial drive, aptitude for self-growth and excited about technology;
- Self-driven attitude, with a strong interest in team leadership, sales, negotiation and partnership development;
- Possession of 3-5 years’ experience in the Technology Services/ Credit/Saccos/ Microfinance/SME sector.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in making a meaningful career move in the Technology Services Sector, please forward your CV to With a Clear Subject Reference of the Position and City of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly indicate your current and expected salary/retainer in your application or CV.
- Kindly DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES AND TESTIMONIALS to the application.
- Indicate your city of Interest in the subject line of the Email.
- People residing in the specific city or those willing to relocate will be considered;
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th March 2019.