Job Title: NOC support Engineer
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing technical assistance to all customers on the VSAT network, perform systems and network operation monitoring and troubleshooting.
The candidate will report directly to the Technical/NOC Manager.
Pre-requisites and Skills
- Diploma holder of Computer Science OR Computer Engineering OR Information Technology OR Electrical and Electronic Engineering OR Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline.
- Good communication and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and Internet related infrastructure.
- Hands‐on experience in configuring Cisco or Juniper switches and routers is highly desirable.
- Experience in network planning and support.
- Experience in planning of IP Network with thorough understanding of TCP/IP.
- Preferable experience in satellite communication.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Required Training and Certifications
- CCNA or equivalent
- STEi iDirect Operation and Maintenance (iOM) is an added advantage.
- STEi iDirect Advanced Operation and Maintenance (Advanced iOM) is an added advantage.
- GVF521: PRACTICAL TECHNIQUE FOR VSAT PROFESSIONALS is an added advantage.
Kindly send your CV indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org