Oasis Healthcare Accountant Job in Migori, Kenya 2019
Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is seeking to recruit a qualified and dedicated individual to fill the following open position:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Oasis Doctors Plaza Migori
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting systems.
- Handling the budgeting process in liaison with the financial controller
- Handle regular cash book reconciliations.
- Daily sales ledger and creditors ledger accounts reconciliation.
- Preparation of daily and monthly reports.
- Ensuring regular invoicing, receive and receipt money.
- Undertaking daily banking functions and bank reconciliations.
- Carrying out stock takes.
- Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
- Posting of cash sales/expenses in the quick books system
- Receiving and verifying goods.
- Preparation of consultancy fees.
- Provide any other accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Degree/Diploma in Accounts or Finance.
- Proficiency in financial data analysis.
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software.
- A minimum of one year experience.
- At least CPA Part 11
- Experience working in a hospital set up will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Oasis Specialist Hospital, Kisii and addressed to:
The Human Resource Officer,
Oasis Specialist Hospital,
P.O. Box 1574 – 40200,
Online applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for on the subject line, attach your CV and Cover Letter only.
Applications MUST be received not later than 5pm, on 5th March 2019.