Oasis Healthcare Group Limited is a group of Specialist Doctors working and operating across the country since 2010 under a group-based practice model.
We currently have facilities in the following counties: Kisii, Nyamira, Migori, Homa Bay, Siaya, Uasin-Gishu, Kitui, Nairobi, Kakamega, Bungoma and Nakuru.
We are expanding and Oasis Healthcare is upgrading its services in Kakamega where we will be rolling out in patient, dental, renal, maternity, a radiology center and oncology services.
We are looking to fill the following position with qualified and suitable individuals willing to join us.
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
General Description: Reporting to the Accountant, the successful candidate will help the Accounts Department to do the duties of accounting nature with the team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- Ensuring effective administration of petty cash.
- Proper handling of petty.
- Petty cash disbursement.
- Preparation of daily detailed cash analysis.
- Daily posting of the cash sales in the QuickBooks system. Upon approval of the daily cash analysis by the chief accountant.
- Posting of petty cash expenses in the QuickBooks system.
- Preparation of sales reports
- A Degree in Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management – Accounting Option.
- At least CPA 2 Holder.
- MUST be QuickBooks literate.
- Comfortable with computer applications
- Customer friendly.
- Ability to multitask
- Transparent and honest
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application, CV, copies of your academic testimonials and other relevant documents via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the word Kakamega on the email Subject.
Courier and hand delivered applications can be dropped at Oasis Doctors Plaza Kakamega located along Muruli Road in IG SACCO PLAZA (Mwalimu Centre Building) Ground Floor behind HUDUMA Centre.
- We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
- Only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Indicate your salary expectation in your application.
- Applications to reach us before close of business 10th July 2020.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”