Assistant Office Administrator Job, Administration Jobs In Kenya 2020,
The Financial Reporting Centre invites applications from suitable individuals to fill the following positions.
REF: CS1/08/2020 – ASSISTANT OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR, FRC GRADE 8 THREE (3) POSTS
The Assistant Office Administrator will report to the Office Administrator.
- Recording information, processing data and managing e-office;
- Coordinating schedules of meetings and appointments;
- Ensuring good office layout;
- Maintaining an up to date filing system in the office;
- Handling telephone calls and emails;
- Ensuring security of office records and equipment;
- Preparing responses to routine correspondence;
- Managing office protocol and etiquette;
- Coordinating travel arrangements;
- Managing petty cash; and
- Attending to visitors/clients.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business and Office Management, Public Relations or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and
- Must be a citizen of Kenya
Key Competencies and Skills
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills;
- High level of judgement and integrity;
- Good planning and organizing skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficiency in computer applications
How to Apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria for any of the above positions, please download and complete and the application form available at https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ and submit the form together with copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your Curriculum Vitae, including among other details, your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees who are familiar with your qualifications and/or work experience.
To be considered, your application MUST be received online via https://careers.ksg.ac.ke/ by not later than
14th September 2020, 5.00pm.
Hard copy applications will NOT be accepted.
FRC is committed to availing equal employment opportunities to all Kenyans. Persons with disabilities, the marginalized and the minorities are encouraged to apply.
Canvasing in any manner will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce during interviews the originals of their National Identity Card/Passport, academic and professional certificates, transcripts, testimonials, and current compliance certificates for the requirements as stipulated in Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.