Office Administrator Job vacancy in Kenya 2020
Number of Posts: One (1)
Terms of Service: Contract Three (3) Years
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
For appointment to this grade, a person must have:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Working experience of a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies from KNEC or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- The following qualifications from Kenya National Examinations Council Institute or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
(i). Shorthand III (minimum 110 w.p.m);
(ii). Typewriting III (50 w.p.m.)/Computerized Document Processing III;
(iii). Business English III/Office Administration and Management III; and
(iv). Secretarial Duties II
- A Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, MS-Word, MS Excel, MS – Access and Internet) from a recognized institution;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Secretarial Studies or a Bachelor of Business and office Management or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities will entail:
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- Processing data; operating office equipment;
- Attending to visitors/clients; handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials;
- Preparing responses to simple routine correspondence, and undertaking any other secretarial routine duties that may be assigned.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.