Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and performance oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Branch Manager will play a key role in maintaining and monitoring efficient control systems on established procedures and taking the right decisions so as to improve the overall profitability and productivity of the Branch.
- Verifying that product codes from the system matches to POS tickets on shop floor and correct any anomaly within appropriate time.
- Ensuring that the items in the showroom are displayed according to the range plan.
- Ensuring that the appropriate marketing and promotional information are efficiently communicated to walk-in clients and staff.
- Providing excellent service to customers.
- Undertaking activities in collaboration with the sales team to boost up sales.
- Overseeing the work of the employees at the cash desk and ensures that all procedures are being fully respected.
- Assisting in the identification of opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products.
- Monitoring and reporting on the activities of competitors and potential collaborators and to identify business opportunities and threats.
- Understanding the market and how the company’s products and services are used within the market.
- Identifying new markets, both geographical and by industry sector, for company products.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or in any related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in the retail industry is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales cycles and sales techniques
- Excellent knowledge in Word, Excel and other relevant computer software
- Possess good planning, leading and analytical skill
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 28th July 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “Branch Manager”. Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that the budget for the role is KES 100,000.