Reporting to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and maintaining high standards of professional nursing care by providing quality services with special focus on operations and surgeries to meet the needs of patients
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing
- Higher Diploma in Perioperative Nursing shall be an added advantage
- At least two years of experience in perioperative nursing
- BLS & ACLS qualifications from a relevant body shall be an added advantage
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practicing License from Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, supervisory, communication, administrative & customer care skills.
- Computer Literate
Method of Application
Send a formal application to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday, 30th November 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.