Vacant Position: Sales Representative (On-Trade)
Location: Mountain Region
Our client, Pernod Ricard is a worldwide co-leader in the wines and spirits industry.
They are seeking to recruit a Sales Representative to join their team.
Main Purpose of the Job: To take ownership for maximizing business volume through successful strategic planning, execution, and evaluation of key sales functions to enhance sustainable growth and profitability for the company.
Sales, Distributors and Budget Management
- Managing daily calls to customers (stockists, on trade outlets, off trade outlets) to verify and develop product sales.
- Ensuring new customers are being developed
- Managing a sales development budget with customers in the area.
- Managing the successful implementation and execution of the promotions according to the plan.
- Scheduling weekly business review meetings with the distributors to discuss sales targets, marketing ideas and tools, problems etc.
- Controlling individual Travel and entertainment budget within the set limits.
- Controlling sales development budget for your arear or outlets.
Management Reporting and communication
- Filling minutes of meeting with detailed action plans copying all respective parties involved.
- Liaising with the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager on a weekly basis.
- Recording daily sales activity on a daily dashboard with a weekly summary for the Sales Manager.
- Preparing ad hoc reports where requested by the Management regarding sales, displays, promotions.
- Collating of documentation required for opening of new accounts (liquor licences, ID, Documents etc)
- Liaising with respective Area Managers regularly to identify monthly and quarterly promotional cycles and appraising their success.
- Identifying key competitor activity and strategy such as new products launches, activations and promotions in the area for sharing with the Sales Manager.
- Proposing ideas and opportunities that could be available to challenge the competitors’ activities with consideration to the financial implications and reputation of PRK.
- Identifying, developing and communicating risk management plans for your area.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Marketing or Business degree.
- Experience: 3-5yrs international consumer goods.
- IT Skills: conversant with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, as well as sales system.
- Valid Kenyan driving licence.
- Some Knowledge of international spirits and wines is a plus.
- A passionate, self-confident individual that is professional and result driven.
- Strong integrity and ability to work within a team.
- Trendy, fashionable and well groomed.
- Able to work independently within set parameters.
- Good negotiation and customer relationship management skills
- Good interpersonal skills both internal and external relationships
- Great Oral and written communication skills.
- Good at planning and organizing to ensure priority task management.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th April 2021.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement