Physical Planner Jobs, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 09)
NUMBER OF VACANY: TWO (2)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.37,070×1,470-38,540×1,520-40,060×1,710-41,770×1,910-43,680×2,600-45,680×2,100-47,780×2,170-49,950 p.m.
- This will be the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the supervision and guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities will entail:- preparing physical development plans;
- undertaking feasibility studies on physical, social, economic and environment characteristics;
- implementing physical plans for national, regional, urban areas and cities;
- processing development applications; and
- maintaining physical planning records.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Urban and Regional Planning, Urban Planning or Town Planning from a recognized institution;
- Be a graduate member of Kenya Institute of Planners or Architectural Associate of Kenya (Town Planning Chapter); and,
- Have a certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.