Ensure delivery of quality and efficient laboratory services as per the organizations’ policies.
- Develop structures, systems, policies and procedures to assure effective functioning of the department
- Liaise with the Director of Medical services to develop realistic budgetary estimates for consideration in the budget approval process
- Ensure adherence to the approved budget through prudent spending and effective cost control measures.
- Ensure the Department has a strong team of highly competent and motivated staff performing to set performance standards.
- Ensure highest possible standards of quality and operational efficiency in Departmental processes to realize high internal and external customer satisfaction
- To be accountable for performance of the department including attainment of Strategic objectives under the strategic plan, annual work plans and other agreed targets
- Develop and implement systems and structures to assure adequate and reliable supply of consumables for the Department
- Make statistical reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and submit the same to the medical records section
- To communicate the hospital’s strategic plan, objectives, policies and procedures to physiotherapy staff to ensure compliance and achievability
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiotherapy
- Must be registered with Physiotherapy Council of Kenya and have a valid practicing license
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a Managerial role
Method of Application
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV, three  referees and include their telephone contacts and email address to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 22nd November 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note we do not charge any fee at any stage of our recruitment