Plant Operator Job in Thika, Kenya 2019
Job Title: Plant Operator – Manufacturing
Overall Purpose: Operate and maintain plant machinery within the safety guidelines of the Company
Reports to: Logistics Officer
- Manage all operations according to required safety measures.
- Operate the excavator/hoe and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Conduct pre-operational checks on equipment, and clean, lubricate and refill equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the Excavator/Hoe.
- Train new employees in the safe and efficient operation of the Excavator/Hoe.
- Operate other heavy equipment and other construction related duties as required.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of, and comply with the principles of the company’s Code of Conduct
- Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program.
- Work in a safe, responsible manner to not intentionally or unintentionally injure oneself, or endanger the wellbeing of others.
- Participate as a vital team member, and contribute towards the success of the organization, which may involve the provision of other technical and administrative support, as required.
- Certificate in Plant Operations from a reputable training institution.
- Two years proven experience in operating a plant machinery.
- Certificate of good conduct.
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Plant Operator-Manufacturing on the Subject line.
Candidates should indicate their Current & Expected salaries