Plant Operator III Job, Current Technical Jobs In Kenya,
SIXTEEN (16) POSTS CSG 16,
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable,
Salary Scale: Ksh.14, 610 – Ksh. 16, 250 P.M,
Basic Salary: Ksh. 14,610 per month,
House Allowance – Depending on duty station,
Leave Allowance – as existing in the Civil/Service,
Commuter Allowance – Ksh. 3,000 per Month,
Medical Cover – as provided by the Government,
Annual Leave – 30 working days per financial year,
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D (Plain) or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- have passed the suitability test for plant operators;
- Possess a valid Driving License free from current endorsements for class(es) of machine(s) that one may be required to operate;
- be able to operate at least two (2) plants of difficult rating ‘C’
- attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week from St John Ambulance or the Kenya Institute of Highways and Technology(KIHBT) or any other recognized institution; and
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
This is the entry and training Grade for Plant Operators.
Duties and responsibilities for this level will entail;
- operating machines of; difficult ‘rating’ C,
- assisting machine attendance in indentifying possible breakdowns;
- liaising with mechanics for servicing; making daily and weekly oil checks; and
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the plants.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing one PSC2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission’s websites: www.publicservice.go.ke
Completed PSC 2 (2016) application form can be sent to: –
The Cabinet Secretary
Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure, Housing and Urban Development
State Department of Infrastructure
P.O. Box 30260-00100
Hand delivered to the State Department of Infrastructure Human Resource Management registry, Transcom House, 5th Floor or email to email@example.com on or before 6th October, 2020.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews. It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates.