Power Governors ICT Officer Intern Vacancy in Kenya 2019
Power Governors Limited
Employment Opportunity: ICT Officer Intern
Job Ref: HR-PGL-12/3-2019
Background: Power Governors Limited is the leading supplier and installer of superior car accessories in East Africa.
PGL is a member of Road Safety Association of Kenya and wishes to recruit an ICT Officer Intern.
Location: Nairobi Contract Time: Full-time
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Installation and configuration of ICT Infrastructure
- Ensure ongoing usability of system hardware and software by keeping them in optimal working condition and in compliance with ICT policy
- Provide daily operations and systems support
- Maintain the ICT Help-Desk function and timely resolution of all issues raised
- Assist the Technical Manager in running of the tracking center
- Training on basic IT to personnel in the organization
- Routine verification of functionality and troubleshoot hardware and software components
- Maintenance of Company network and conduct backup operations
- Web design & Maintenance
- A Diploma or degree in Technical or any ICT related field
- Must have strong technical background sufficient to understand the company’s technology and processes
- 1 year working experience will be an added advantage
- Strong computer and research skills
- Understand operating standards of current or superior products that are in the range of the company operations
- Knowledge in web design & maintenance
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed resume with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is 31st March, 2019.
Power Governors Limited is an equal opportunity employer