Our client is a filter manufacturing company.
We are looking for a procurement officer to join their team.
Title: Procurement Officer
Salary: 25K – 35K
- Ensure that the procurement of goods and services are done in line with the organization’s policies.
- Ensure that there are timely procurement reports that track status of each requisition and provide feedback as necessary.
- Analyze quotations / bids submitted by vendors and make a comparative analysis of the information provided in order to make procurement decisions.
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members to complete duties as needed.
- Handle customer complaints .
- Call our clients to get and act on their feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Procurement/Supply chain Management
- At least 2(two ) years’ work experience in a similar role
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills
- Internal consulting and advisory skills.
- Planning and organization skills
- Decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Oral and written communication and presentation skills
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Procurement Officer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.