Program Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs in Kenya, APHRC Jobs
APHRC seeks the services of a Program Administrator who will coordinate all program activities envisaged under this initiative; the appointment will be for a period of 10 months.
- Develop a detailed work-plan in consultation with other team-members at APHRC, and oversee its implementation;
- Organize and facilitate consultative meetings with key stakeholders and partners, collate feedback from the consultations and incorporate it into the draft concept note for the Partnership, thereafter coordinating the finalization of the Partnership concept note;
- Coordinate the development and signing of relevant formal partnership instruments as needed;
- Create and maintain a database of contacts relevant for the success of the Partnership, maintain regular contact and communication with all partners and key stakeholders;
- Support fundraising efforts for the Partnership by intelligence gathering, coordinate grant writing efforts and provide administrative support for proposal development;
- Provide general administrative support to the project team at APHRC;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive filing system for all documentation produced in the course of the assignment; and
- Represent APHRC at any meetings held by partners with relevance to the Partnership goals and objectives.
- Master’s Degree in Sociology; Political Science; Public Health; Development Communications or other related disciplines;
- An understanding of the cancer prevention and control landscape in Kenya including policies, ongoing initiatives and key stakeholders;
- Experience in conducting literature review and evidence synthesis;
- Well-developed written and spoken communication skills;
- Demonstrated experience in engaging with multiple stakeholders including high-ranking government officials, the private sector, academics and civil society actors; and
- Demonstrated experience in organizing events and report writing.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by email to email@example.com with the subject ‘Program Administrator’ by January 17, 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Cover letters should be addressed to:
- The Human Resources Officer
- African Population and Health Research Center, Inc
- APHRC Campus, Manga Close, off Kirawa Road, Kitisuru
- P.O. Box 10787-GPO, Nairobi