Main purpose of job:
The position will provide financial support to projects as well as ensure effective utilization of donor funds allocated to the projects. It will also ensure compliance to the various donor rules and regulations thus mitigating risks arising as a result of non–compliance to donor requirements.
Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Administration, Finance, Commerce or relevant qualification.
- Professional qualification -CPA II or its equivalent.
- ICT proficient, accounting and ERP software
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good organization, planning and coordination skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
How To Apply
Closing Date : 31 July. 2021