General Property Manager Duties:
- Conduct daily inspections of the property to ensure all assets are secure, record and report any preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance requirements to the Facilities & Property Manager for corrective action.
· Conduct daily inspections of the property to ensure all assets are secure, record and report any preventive and corrective repairs and maintenance requirements to the Facilities & Property Manager for corrective action.
· Supervise any contractor engaged to undertake repair work on site by following the provided specification for each repair work. In cases of major repair works, liaise with the Facilities & Property Manager to ensure specifications are met.
- Maintain good relations and liaise with neighbours to resolve any reported issues.
- Foster good working relationships with regulators and key service providers to ensure understanding of regulation requirements and timely compliance response.
- To ensure that staff and outsourced personnel are adequately instructed in safety and welfare matters regarding their specific responsibilities.
- Ensure that all equipment on site is in good condition and report any faults or damages concerning the same.
- Monitor residents / tenants turnover and ensure all units are let out on timely basis.
- Organise all residents meetings and oversee overall implementation of estate rules and regulations.
- Any other duties that may be ascribed from time to time.
Airbnb Manager Duties:
• Marketing of the Airbnb Apartments to Potential Clients
• Ensuring apartments are ready and prepared for guests ahead of check-in
• Daily communication with our in-house booking department in order to receive upcoming guest details
• Organizing the check-in of apartment guests (mixture of personal and self-check-in)
• 24/7 availability to respond and deal with guest questions/issues
• Weekly visits to each apartment to check apartment condition and to make relevant inventory/maintenance reports
• Assistance with arranging maintenance and repairs to avoid guest complaints
• Ordering and coordinating apartment consumables
• Providing a high standard of customer service and guest experience to ensure a 5* review