Property Marketing Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya, Co-operative Bank Jobs
PROPERTY MARKETING OFFICER
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence and mutual respect in a team-driven culture with a key focus on social empowerment? The Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We are looking for an experienced professional with good interpersonal skills, highly organized and can drive property sales. To succeed in this role, you ought to be passionate, and have deep understanding of commercial real estate industry and marketing, be attentive to detail, and be a creative, marketing oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the Property Hub Manager, the Property Marketing Officer will be responsible for property sales and mortgage origination. He/she will hold sales and marketing activities, respond to clients queries and ensure compliance to the rules and regulations.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Promote marketing and sale of properties and other solutions provided from the Property Hub through data mining for sales leads, advertising and providing property information to the targeted customers.
- Hold sales and marketing activities and listing services to potential buyers by developing content for sales presentations, the weekly property E-shots and monthly property listing.
- Develop and maintain a calendar of property sales and marketing events like open days and bus tours.
- Gather customer information to determine customer needs, constantly reviewing pipeline details to close sales for solutions available through the Property Hub.
- Provide assistance to buyers by advising on market conditions, market trends, market prices, legal requirements, mortgage financing and other property matters.
- Ensure a focused, efficient and effective customer service to increase the flow of business from existing customers and generate more business from new customers.
- Accompany interested buyers during visits to properties listed with the Property Hub advising the clients on the suitability the varied investments.
- Link the buyers interested in the various financial solutions from the bank to the appropriate bank business segments for discussion and processing facilities.
- Collect the required paperwork from property buyers in relation to purchase of properties and other solutions available through the Property Hub.
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business related discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
- An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- Be registered under the Estate Agents Registration Board and Licensed to practice by the same body.
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales and / or relationship management
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number PMO/CIBD/2020 by 21st January, 2020.
We are an equal opportunity employer