Public Communications Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs In Kenya, Laikipia County Jobs,
(JOB GROUP CPSB 09)
NUMBER: ONE (1)
TERMS OF SERVICE: CONTRACT-THREE (3) YEARS
SALARY: KSH.37, 070×1,470-38,540×1,520-40,060×1,710-41,770×1,910-43,680×2,000-45,680×2,100-47,760×2,170-49,950p.m.
- Collecting information features and documentaries of on-going programmes and projects;
- Gathering information on programmes and significant events, editing stories on topical issues in a specific sectoral area, liaising with media practitioners and the public on issues of mutual concern, scheduling interviews with Government officials and managing assigned projects and programmes under the guidance of the head of the Unit/Section.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Degree in Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, Corporate Communication; Media Studies/Science or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution
- Post Graduate Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Mass Communication, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Journalism, International Relations, Corporate Communication, Media Studies/Science or its equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognised institution;
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in both English and Kiswahili;
- Be proficient in Information Communication Technology including use of internet and intranet services
How To Apply
Applications complete with a detailed resume, a copy of the National Identity card, copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should be sent to:
LAIKIPIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P O BOX 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Friday, 24th January, 2020.