Quality Assurance Agent Vacancy in Nairobi 2019
Position: Quality Assurance Agent
Probation period: 6 months
Quality assurance position is responsible for evaluating accuracy and quality of customer care team across various platforms – call center, emails, social media, online chat.
The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call, email responses, chat transcripts to assess team demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
Assists in developing, creating and implementing customer care quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customer’s experience.
QA agent reports to the Customer Service Manager.
This position requires working in shifts.
You must successfully pass a criminal history check.
- Participates in design of call/email/chat and social media monitoring formats and quality standards
- Performs call/email/chat and social m monitoring and provides trend data to management team
- Uses quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level
- Performs monitors of customer care email responses and online chat communication
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinates and facilitates calibration sessions and trainings for customer care team
- Provides feedback to customer care managers
- Prepares and analyzes internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skill Set & Qualifications Required
- Excellent people skills and ability to work with large group of team members, 100+
- Bachelor Degree a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (intermediate Word, basic Excel)
Interested Candidates to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position as the subject Friday 1st March 2019