Electrician Job, Technical Jobs February 2021
We are looking for an experienced Electrician to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.)
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Degree or higher diploma in electrical engineering
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight
How to apply
Interested candidates can submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearing quoting the job applied on the email subject line. Deadline for submitting applications is on 20th March 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.