Royal Media Services Limited wishes to recruit a high caliber individual in the position of Radio Presenter for Magalata FM. If you believe you have what it takes to fill the above positions, take time and read through and apply.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidates will among others be able to do the following;
- Research, plan and develop on air content, ideas and concepts in line with the station strategy and values.
- On air presentation/continuity, news and acting on feedback from listeners.
- Thoroughly understands and relates with the typical Magalata FM listener
- Write broadcasting reports and execute commercial logs
- Music research – identifies, propose and source music to be incorporated into the station sound.
- Carry out outside broadcasting/Road shows and attend functions on behalf of the station.
- Receiving briefs from clients/ sales/ supervisor and executing accordingly.
- Scripting, recording, packaging and producing station features
- Creatively create and execute on air gaming elements from time to time
- Cross-promote the company’s online & traditional product lines
- Conceptualize and execute online campaigns for various projects
- Update all station social media platforms regularly
- Liaise with digital sales officers to create campaigns that can be commercialized
Skills and Personal attribute
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Swahili & Borana languages with a radio voice & personality as well as an ear for music.
- Able to work odd hours including weekends and holidays without supervision.
- Must be, innovative and creative
- Have an understanding of Media Law and Ethics
Academic and professional experience
- A university degree or Diploma in journalism / mass communication or another related field from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years experience as a Presenter /Newsreader in a reputable radio station.
- Must be innovative and creative
Method of Application
If you find this a good challenge and you qualify, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clearly cite Job REF No.
Closing date will be Monday 17th of January 2022.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.